Speaking English: about everything

Темы о детском образовании (школьном, внешкольном), а также о развивающих детских центрах и занятиях, досуге.
Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 03 окт 2017, 17:26

_юля_,
speak about them ;)
Торты, бенто, меренговый рулет. Птичье молоко. Пряники-раскраски. Капкейки, трайфлы. :love:
Помогу с английским: обучение, переводы, контрольные, дз, составление текста, консультация

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 03 окт 2017, 22:21

They are very different as chalk and cheese ...What about you?As far as I can see you have a little daughter!?
buy by the by...

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 04 окт 2017, 08:46

_юля_
right, but she hasn't any siblings either :hihi: at least, so far

2. Young people today have easier lives than their parents used to when they were younger.
in terms of household and labour - definitely, yes! most people live in cities, so they don't have to make a lot of physical efforts to serve their dwellings. we have various gadgets and so on which simplify our life, but! everything is much more complicated nowadays - we are not provided with flats for our labour, indtead, most people have to pay out a mortgage for almost half of their lives... getting a place in a kindergarten, schools and quality of education are much worse, parents have to pay money for everything...

3. Brothers and sisters don't usually get on well.
I absolutely agree with this statement! I have an elder sister and we are so unlike! in the childhood, I don't remeber (or even Know) the reason, but we really were at loggerheads! now we live in different cities and communicate rarely. although, there are exceptions, of course ))

4. Designer clothes are a waste of money.
it depends on the occasion. if it's a wedding - I am ready to afford paying much money for a fine dress, but in everyday life - it certainly is a waste of time, unless we are talking about not exprensive brands with a nice correlation of quality and price
Торты, бенто, меренговый рулет. Птичье молоко. Пряники-раскраски. Капкейки, трайфлы. :love:
Помогу с английским: обучение, переводы, контрольные, дз, составление текста, консультация

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 04 окт 2017, 16:01

4. Designer clothes are a waste of money.
it depends on the occasion. if it's a wedding - I am ready to afford paying much money for a fine dress, but in everyday life - it certainly is a waste of time, unless we are talking about not exprensive brands with a nice correlation of quality and price
Some people waste a lot of money on designer clothes....even on hosiery.....I like some brands, for example Adidas, but in whole I don't see it's proper to overpay for a shop-mark....but at the same time I will never buy something with no name.....a kind of chinese high-street fashion :)
buy by the by...

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 06 окт 2017, 10:14

Have you seen our fresh film Gogol? What's your impressions?
buy by the by...

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 06 окт 2017, 10:20

_юля_,
yes!
I've been waiting for it since its announcement, but at was a disappointment, as the first halm of the movie was rather exciting for me, but then some kind of rubbish started... :rolleyes: like in "Vii"... and the story is not finished..
what about you? ;)

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 06 окт 2017, 16:13

Ресницы до небес,
I watched two films one by one: Gogol and My cousin Rachel( by Daphne du Maurier)I was so impressed with the last one, that I can't even comprehend my feelings to Gogol....I've read that it was planned to be a serial.....Why have they transformed it into a film? May be it's a matter of money....However I think thay have made a mistake, it will be much more better Gogol to be a sequel....But I have not been disappointed, I am rather indifferent ......My father even liked Gogol, for me he is an expert in cinematograph, though, in the main, audience found it to be rubbish... supporting your opinion....
buy by the by...

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 06 окт 2017, 16:19

_юля_,
I meant the plot in the second part is rubbish, which spoilt my impression about the movie..
I really like Gogol, mysteries and so on (I even wrote my diploma about him :D ), so I expected more

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 06 окт 2017, 16:22

Ресницы до небес,

Haven't you seen My cousin Rachel ?( or read book)
buy by the by...

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 06 окт 2017, 16:28

_юля_,
nope ))
what's it about?

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 07 окт 2017, 11:33

Ресницы до небес,
A young Englishman plots revenge against his late cousin's mysterious, beautiful wife, believing her responsible for his death. But his feelings become complicated as he finds himself falling under the beguiling spell of her charms.
buy by the by...

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 08 окт 2017, 18:49

_юля_,
sounds familiar..

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 12 окт 2017, 17:23

How do you think a tutor could rouse children's interest in learning English if parents don't support this idea?
buy by the by...

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 12 окт 2017, 17:29

_юля_,
what's tha age? of a kid

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 12 окт 2017, 17:31

about 8-10 years
buy by the by...

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 12 окт 2017, 17:33

_юля_,
and why don't parents support the idea? anf the idea of what - learning english?

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 12 окт 2017, 21:21

Ресницы до небес,
it's a compulsory subject but children and parents don't give much attention to it.....A friend of mine complained of such a problem yesterday.
buy by the by...

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 12 окт 2017, 21:32

_юля_,
I get it now. Motivation! If there's no motivation, you can make an inscription on an axe and try to ingrain it in children's head,.. - pointless..
Tge first thing a good teacher should do is to know the goals, if a student is a kid who doesn't know why he needs it - to demonstrate , to compare, to pursuade..
The next step - interesting and interactive education. Much talking. It's a general shortage of our schools - their program lacks speaking. Thus, pupils don't have tha chance to practice knowledge. Thus, they don't see tge progress and forget everything quickly. Thus, it's a kind of a vicious circle.

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 12 окт 2017, 22:22

Ресницы до небес,
But when a child in the forth grade doesn't know alphabet and can't read at all I think it's so difficult to speak with him.....this is the problem....as I understant there are a lot of pupil whose parents can calmly see their childre's failures in English without any sense of shame for not trying to make them do their best in learning it.....Parents are tired, exhausted by overwork and by the necessity of doing a lot of homework with their children every day.....They prefer to find an English circle, to pay money, kind of like to clear their conscience but study English together with their child is too much for them.....
buy by the by...

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 13 окт 2017, 22:21

_юля_,
I think, no one can reproach parents for it, let alone the fact that some of them even don't know the language. anyway, it's a teacher's duty.. I tought children of this age, and it's not a problem to use games, cards, songs, even contests.. they couldn't write yet, but they SPOKE.
again, everything depends on a teacher
the only way parents can help - to check the words, or letters.. I always say that a child should realise that it's not his mother who needs the language, even at this age

Leto
Профиль инстаграм: https://www.instagram.com/rompeolas39/
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Leto » 19 окт 2017, 14:02

_юля_ писал(а):
12 окт 2017, 22:22
.They prefer to find an English circle, to pay money, kind of like to clear their conscience but study English together with their child is too much for them.....
I know english, at least I can explain it at the beginning. Because it is dislodged (?) by spanish. :oops: But I don´t have time to prepare lessons, to find materials, games, etc. That´s why my daughters visit english circle, I can help them, I can explain something, but prepare all the materials... I can´t. Because I want to have time for my lessons too. And I don´t want to sacrifice my knowledge for their.

короче, вот так коряво написала, из тех слов, что вспомнилось ))

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 19 окт 2017, 14:16

Leto,
it's not about time and materials only... it's also about the fact that children with parents and children with another people (coach, teacher and so on) behave defferently... My daughter started attending art classes for kids and she sits and obeys the teacher, does what she asks, repeats the actions, etc.. whereas with me in 3-5 minutes she starts to mess everything up

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 20 окт 2017, 10:58

I have a chief position in one educational institution and I can see that there are a lot of children whose behavior is maddening, they are no respecter of the teacher, they are not afraid of their parents, they don't obey any rules, they don't care abot their marks....It's no good talking to them,it's all the same.....Teachers have no rights any more to punish such children,they are only trying to get through their parents....Regrettably, more and more children are bocoming unruly.....If we speak specifically abot English here the situation is the same....patents know that if required they will come and call on to give 3 to their children that's why it's not necessary to strain....For present day parents everything is through a teacher's fault and the best method to solve the problem is to come to school and create a scandal.
buy by the by...

Ресницы до небес

Сообщение Ресницы до небес » 20 окт 2017, 11:21

_юля_,
I was saying about extracurricilum classes :D
the situation with school education is appalling.. I don't want to talk about it, as if a pupil does not realize the purpose of studying - any subject - niether a teacher nor parents bear responsibility. it's a matter of consciousness. (here I mean 15-17 year old "kids")

WhatsApp

Сообщение WhatsApp » 20 окт 2017, 11:23

Ресницы до небес,
Unfortunately, it's really appalling.....
buy by the by...

Ответить

Вернуться в «Детское образование»