I've generally wished I could present this idea straightforwardly on Runescape

Форумские тусовки, знакомства и встречи оф-лайн и др.
Ответить
nfkjasfas

I've generally wished I could present this idea straightforwardly on Runescape

Сообщение nfkjasfas » 08 сен 2021, 14:00

I usually stay away from arguments that are petty such as these I usually let them duke it out until one of them is called "no life" or something else and then leaves OSRS Accounts, but today I was feeling pretty bad so i decided to try my hand at a stunning opening phrase. This is absolutely real. "I'M BLACK AND I PLAY RUNESCAPE! SURPRISE! Surprise!

It was an amazing feeling. That last sentence isn't the truth. This is known as fallows. I was unsure if these were serious or just a joke. So I apologize if this appears absurd and ridiculous, but it is the truth.

I'd include the following lines but any idiot could describe the chat room was like after the first few lines of *racist comment, smiley, racist comment ,"lol" Smiley* So I was being beaten with a scream from your friend runescape neighbourhood klan. You can also join at level 132.

I normally stop talking to people this time because of my wimpy nature. However, this was getting fascinating and I couldn't resist to try it Buy RS Gold. The level 132 declares the player is part of an all-black people clan! and player1 declares his father belongs to the clan IRL and that he is against blacks, Blah.

Вернуться в «Форумские тусовки, знакомства и встречи оф-лайн»